"Fans" of The Son of Madblood get all their up-to-date information here!

...enjoying horror movies since 1968...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Famous Son of Madblood Mad-raffle!


Well, kids - it may just have to be that we show The Funhouse considering that I just found this on the streetcorner. A more perfect Mad-raffle prize I could hardly imagine. I do love novelizations - ever since elementary school thanks to Alan Dean Foster and Alien - and I do love giving them away as prizes. That Dead & Buried one was a real find. I'm still hoping to show the 1978 Invasion of the Body Snatchers so I can raffle off this FOTONOVEL(tm) version of it that I found a while back. Plus - reading is good for you! Almost as good as watching movies. And with a novelization - it's kinda like doing both! (Pssst: Owen West is Dean R. Koontz! Larry Block is... Lawrence Block!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funhouse?!,

Now that's some wishful thinking MadBarf. I guess some people really do watch movies for an escape from reality.

And I don't know what you're talking about with those penile enlargement pills. Maybe you should talk to your drooling assistant, Igor. His hump is looking bigger these days...

I am The Son of Madblood said...

Brain - stay in your bowl! It's enough to have to be insulted by you IN PERSON at every turn.. but - in cyber-space as well? It's overbearing...